Ireland’s leading water event, Water Ireland, takes place on 15th May 2013 at the Pillo Hotel Ashbourne. Organised by Water & Wastewater Treatment and WET News, it is a must-attend event for anyone involved in or affected by the reform and development of the Irish water sector.
Expert speakers include:
* Peter Gammeltoft, Acting Director for Water, Marine Environment & Chemicals, European Commission
* John Barry, Programme Director, Irish Water
* Dermot Nolan, Chairperson, Commission for Energy Regulation
* Paddy Brow, Head of AssetStrategy, Northern Ireland Water
* Micheál Ó Cinnéide, Director, Environmental Protection Agency
* Tom Leahy, Executive Manager (Engineering), Dublin City Council
* Chris Wallace, Director of Communications, Scottish Water.
* Hear from Irish Water on the development and implementation strategy moving forward
* Gain insight into metering and customer engagement strategies from your peers
* Hear from the European Commission and Environmental Protection Agency on meeting Water Framework Directives and improving surface water
* Gain detailed insight into flood risk management, innovation and energy recovery during the technical sessions.
Environment & Energy magazine readers get 15% off the booking fee. Quote EE15 when registering online to receive the discount.