Certification Europe is Europe’s leading certification body in energy management, and we are delighted to be delivering our new and dynamic two-day Energy Management System Implementation training course specifically designed for those with responsibilities for energy management.
The course is built around the new international standard for energy management ISO 50001, which defines international best practice in energy management within any organisation.
Benefits of training:
- Reduce energy costs
- Achieve greater knowledge of ISO 50001
- Increase profits
- Raise energy profile within corporate culture
- Achieve certification to ISO 50001
Our innovative course, using case studies and practical exercises, will provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding to implement an Energy Management System (EnMS) that is compliant with international best practice, or ensure that their existing system meets the requirements of ISO 50001:2011.Our course trainers are all highly experienced energy management system auditors, so delegates have access to firsthand knowledge on how energy management systems are being implemented in a variety of sectors.
Our trainers authored the SEAI Guide’s to best practice energy management implementation & internal audit. Certification Europe audited the first organisation in the world to achieve ISO 50001 certification, and have been involved in assessing energy management systems in Ireland, and throughout Europe.
People who should attend this course:
- Organisations wishing to reduce energy costs
- Those responsible for energy management systems
- Those responsible for implementing and/or maintaining EnMS’s in an organisation
- Those considering certification to ISO 50001
- Consultants involved in the design and implementation of energy management systemsCourse attendees will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of international best practice in energy management
- Participate in case studies and exercises
- Gain the knowledge and understanding to implement an energy management system