Driver training for sustained fuel savings
What ECOdrive can do for you:
- Fuel savings average 5-10% in real-world conditions, varying with driver, vehicle, and duty cycle.
- Less stressed, more relaxed and more productive driving for your employees
- Reduced wear and tear on your vehicles, leading to higher residual values
- Cost effective: ECOdrive pays for itself with 175-300 litres saved (depending on fuel price).
- Increased profit Saving 10,000 litres puts € 8-14,000 on your bottom line.
- Reduced carbon footprint cut your carbon footprint by 1 tonne, with each saving of 380L in diesel
ECOdrive has been used by leading organisations in Ireland since 2008. Examples include:
* SEAI – the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
* EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
* CTTC – Coach Tourism & Transport Council member companies
* Utilities such as the ESB
* Public service providers such as Bus Éireann
In each case, organisations were seeking Key Operator training as part of a structured approach to energy management.
Savings of 5 to 20+% are seen on the day of training, averaging out to around 10% in sustained savings over time.