There’s always a better way…
FM Ireland, 6 -7 March 2018, RDS Dublin
Product – People – Practices
Facilities Management Ireland (FM Ireland), 6 – 7 March 2017, RDS, Dublin is a unique opportunity for all those involved and responsible for creating and maintaining retail, industrial, commercial, government buildings and facilities to see latest products, services and solution providers that can be of direct assistance and benefit to achieving these aims.
FM Ireland uses a unique combination of conference content delivered adjacent to Ireland’s largest exhibition of suppliers with the latest in products, services and solutions that can assist Irish businesses.
Maintaining the infrastructure of a business is estimated as the 2nd highest cost for any organisation and with profit margins still being squeezed a Euro saved is more valuable than ever. The challenge is how best to achieve this for your organisation.
Knowing which specialists to call in, which products to use, who to take on as a partner or contractor is key. Whilst you may not be getting hands-on yourself, understanding what’s involved is vital… How else are you going to make informed judgements on quality, serviceor cost-effectiveness. At FM Ireland, you can see everyone and everything you need to put your strategies into effect,and make the decisions that lead to greater efficiency, return on investment and value for money.
The Conference – Because knowledge is king
The conference programme benefits from the active involvement of the FM Ireland’s supportingorganisations that are providing industry experts who will deliver papers and case studies of direct relevance to attendees.
Areas addressed will include:
- Building Services
- Energy and Sustainability
- Health & Safety
- Property Management
- Hard FM
- Occupational Health
Building off the success of last year’s event, visitors to FM Ireland (which incorporates Health & Safety Ireland, Cleaning Ireland and Fire Safety Ireland)will have access to leading suppliers and service providers showcasing the latest in new ideas, technologies, products services and solutions that can improve productivity, the working environment, employee wellbeing and increase your return on investment.
FM Ireland benefits from the active support of leading Irish organisations addressing the different aspects covered by the event. Their support guarantees that the conference programme is relevant to the needs of the market, whilst giving FM Ireland access to unique marketing channels from which to promote the event and secure attendance.
Key associations supporting FM Ireland include:
- IOSH – Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- BIFM – British Institute of Facilities Management
- SCSI – Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
- ISIA – Irish Security Industry Association
- ASFP – Association of Specialist Fire Protection
- NISO – National Irish Security Organisation
- IFE – Institution For Fire Engineering
The Exhibition – Making things better
The largest of its kind in Ireland, the FREE exhibition brings together suppliers, consultants and service providers. It’s your chance to research products and services make contacts and find solutions to practical and management problems. You know things can always be done better: here’s where you’ll find the people, products and practices to make it happen.
Benefits of attending
Now more than ever, you need to be sure you’re getting the maximum return from every euro and minute available to you. By putting all the products, people and knowledge you need in one place, FM Ireland offers you the best possible return on your investment. So if you only have the time and budget to attend one event this year, make it this one.
- The complete event for those involved in managing, maintaining and operating facilities of all kinds.
- FREE Exhibition featuring the largest range of products and services assembled in one place in Ireland this year.
- FREE Conference content addressing your day-to-day concerns.
- The chance to talk to real people about real products, problems and practice.
- In-depth advice on products and services from the people who make and supply them.
- The greatest single gathering of your colleagues and people from related disciplines.
- Ideas, inspiration and answers, whatever your area of responsibility and working environment.
- Meet the organisations who represent you
Don’t Miss out! Register Now!
Whilst attendance to FM Ireland (Including Health & Safety Ireland and Fire & Safety Ireland) is free, we recommend that you register online. Visit www.fmireland.com where you can see the latest information.
Those companies interested in exhibiting should contact the FM Ireland Team on +44 1892 518877 or email: email@example.com.