Entries are now being invited from organisations, business community groups and individuals who have shown excellence in their application of waste management, recycling, waste prevention and environmental initiatives.
These prestigious National Environmental Awards will be presented at a special dinner at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dublin on the Thursday 27 October 2016.
The programme is being powered by Repak, in partnership with the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment, the Irish Waste Management Association (IWMA) and other leading organisations involved in recycling and waste management industry.
Entries are invited in the following categories –
- Recycling Champion
- Waste Prevention Business Award
- Local Authority Recycling Champion
- Professional Services Award
- Food Waste Management
- Waste Collection Operator of the Year (Large)
- Waste Collection Operator of the Year (Small)
- Green Transport of the Year
- Bring Centre of the Year
- Community Recycling Project of the year
- Environmental Education and Awareness Initiative
- Battery Champion Award
- WEEE Champion Award
- Pakman Award – Overall Winner
Closing date is the Wednesday 31 August 2016.
Repak wishes all entrants the best of luck and looks forward to receiving your entries.
For further details, contact Laura Murphy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (01) 4619220