Click on the image to view digital version.
Compiled in association with the Irish Bioenergy Association, the 2013 map identifies the following facilities within Ireland:
- Dedicated Biomass – Power
- Landfill Gas – Power
- Sewage Gas – Power
- Biomass – Heat Only
- Biomass – CHP Plants
- Anerobic Digestion – CHP Plants
- Energy from Waste – CHP Plants
- Solid Biofuel Supplier – Fuel
- Wood Pellet Production – Fuel
- Biodiesel – Biofuel
- Bioethanol – Biofuel
- Pure Plant Oil – Biofuel
- Co-Firing Potential sites
Compiled in association with the Irish Bioenergy Association, the 2013 map identifies the following facilities:
- The 2nd edition Irish Bioenergy map to record Biomass, Biogas & Biofuels facilities.
- Provides a detailed Legend/Key.
- Includes public, private & DBO sites.
- Individually named sites.
- Type of facility: Tertiary, Secondary, Primary.
- Full size: 700mm x 1000mm
- 5,000 copies printed.
- Distributed to senior management in all bioenergy power facilities within Ireland.
The map has been specifically designed to allow for a small number of sponsorship opportunities in and around the full sized version. As a supplier of bioenergy solutions to the Irish industrial and municipal sector I would see this as an excellent opportunity to promote your products and services to relevant and potential clients throughout 2013.
- 190mm x 60mm (Headline position): €2,695
- 160mm x 125mm (Corner Positions): €2,195
- 100mm x 100mm (Side Positions): €995
- 50mm x 50mm (Bottom Positions): €625
The map will be 700mm x 1000mm (B1), full colour and contain the most up to date data on commissioned bioenergy power facilities. Research has proven that industry specific maps and data of this quality is drawn upon throughout the year and used as an industry business tool.
Don’t delay, as spaces are limited, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve your sponsorship position, or call the number below.
For more information visit Bioenergy Map 2013